Dinsdag 19 Maart 2013

MY DREAM JOB (DWI CITRA ANNISA)



                  Sometimes i thought that I don’t want to be a person who work for someone or to be an employees who work from 7 am to 5 pm. And get the monthly salary . it is dont make me expanded.  So, i have a dream to be an entrepreneur. if I had graduated from college later on, I will continue studying master and become a successful entrepreneur.  when i was in senior  high school , i have want to an restauranteur or cafe owner and created the new and unique menu. But,when my father told me that i’d better to be a doctor , i think i’m interested. But, i still want to be an success entrepreneur. So i think i want to mixed them . i want make a restaurant with healty menu . for example , i’ll make restaurant with food for customer who has diabetes , cancer ,                 hypertension,and etc .


BUT NOW ... I entered informatic faculty . even though it doesn’t my desire but i should live and enjoy it .  actually student who collage in informatic faculty will become a programming or work according to major in their collage . but  i still have a dream job become an entrepreneur , success entrepreneur.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking