Dinsdag 19 Maart 2013

MY DREAM JOB (ANDHICA PRATAMA)


          Everyone has a dream, right? From our child to adult. I also have a dream. When I was child, I wanted to build a beautifull and wonderfull zoo and full of green trees. there are many types of animals. I love animals. It’s so cute and beautifull. I also ever  had a dream for  become a doctor to help many people who are sick, especially my parents. I really love them. But now, it's just a dream. That dreams are changed. However, I think it was an incredible dream that I had.
          In 2012, I took a course at University of Brawijaya in Malang and majored in informatics engineering. Now my dream is graduating from college with good grades and can be successful,  not only have a lot of money, but also success in friendship and family.
          Because now I majored in computer science, then after I graduated, I want to take advantage of the knowledge that I have and created a program and be the best informatics engineer. I want to work in office and be a programmer. I can make a software like Game, count software, application software and etc and I also want to be an IT designer such as web designer, image designer, and animator (2D/3D). it needs people who have high artistic soul, because the work will be put out of the art and I am very interested in that, it was fun and enjoyed. In addition I would also like to build a business. I think it is the best. It is my dream now, how about you?

Nama : Andhica Pratama
NIM  : 125150205111004
Kelas : TIF - K

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking